- The Descendants of Elder William Brewster through his son Jonathan, Generations 5 & 6 (v. 24, pt.2)
- The Descendants of Thomas Rogers through his grandchildren Thomas Rogers and Elizabeth Rogers, Generation 6 (v.19, pt.2)
With the 200th anniversary of the Mayflower's voyage coming next year, we are keeping this collection updated.
At the recent NERGC meeting I purchased another "hot off the press" item, the second edition of Genealogy standards issued by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, based in Washington DC. This is the organization responsible for certifying individuals as Certified Genealogist (CG) or Certified Genealogical Lecturer (CGL). Since the first edition of this standard was issued in 2013, developments in DNA have required a number of new standards. Sections of the book are:
- The Genealogical Proof standard
- Standards for Documenting
- Standards for Researching
- Standards for Writing
- Standards for Genealogical Educators
- Standards for Continuing Education
Appendices include a Code of Ethics, glossary, and resources list, plus information about the Board's certification and other activities.